Seeking Reliable Full-Time Customer Service Representative for our fast paced seasonal business.
Strong CUSTOMER SERVICE skills?
PROFESSIONAL & FLEXIBLE?
ACCURATE and DETAILED?
Working from our rural Sturgeon County Distribution Centre (Fort Saskatchewan area), with the ability to work approx. 35 hour work weeks and occasional weekends, we offer flexible hours, and an average of $16-18 an hour based on experience.
- Handle general sales inquiries and/or address client complaints
- Mange client accounts, relationships and retention
- Ensure client accounts are paid up in full
- Accurately enter client orders into database
- Education sell, upsell, cross sell
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- 1-3 years of proven sales experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Flexible team player
- Superior communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company
Landscape or agricultural experience an asset
If you’re organized and skillful at handling competing task, and you thrive in a fast paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Send resume to email@example.com
At Manderley we are a Team. We support one another and work together to succeed.