Seeking Reliable Full-Time FARM HARVESTER OPERATOR for our fast paced seasonal business.
Experienced HEAVY MACHINE OPERATOR skills?
Are you SAFETY conscious?
Do you understand the importance of QUALITY ASSURANCE and TIMELY delivery?
Working from our rural Moose Creek Production Centre, with the ability to work night shifts, 6 days a week, 50-60 hrs. a week, you are responsible for operating the Automatic Stacking Machine that harvests sod for our clients.
Manderley offers a competitive wage of $18-28/hr, based on experience, plus piece work and a night shift premium.
- Operating Harvester equipment
- Basic maintenance of Harvester (circle checks, blade changing, cleaning, etc.)
- Ensure quality of product before and during harvesting
- Safe approach to all operations
- Heavy Machinery or Farm Equipment experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Basic set of own tools for maintaining equipment
- Detail oriented
- Flexible, team player
Landscape or agricultural experience an asset. Bilingualism an asset. Farm is in a remote location with no bus routes, must have own vehicle.
If you’re a skillful operator that thrives in a fast paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Send resume to email@example.com
At Manderley we are a Team. We support one another and work together to succeed.