Seeking Reliable Full-Time MOWER OPERATORS for our fast paced seasonal business.
Experienced EQUIPMENT OPERATOR skills?
Are you SAFETY conscious?
Do you understand the importance of QUALITY ASSURANCE?
Working from our rural Moose Creek Production Centre, with the ability to work days, outdoors in the elements, you have an eye for detail while being responsible for the safe operation of industrial mowing and rolling equipment when maintaining sod fields.
Manderley is offering $13-15/hr based on experience.
- Operating Industrial/Farm Equipment as assigned
- Basic maintenance of equipment (circle checks, blade sharpening, cleaning, etc.)
- Ensure safe operation at all times
- Fill in necessary paperwork for reporting on farm inputs/sightings/results
- Farm/Industrial Equipment experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Detail oriented
- Can work autonomously
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
Landscape or agricultural experience an asset. Bilingualism an asset. Farm is in a remote location with no bus routes, must have own vehicle.
If you’re a skillful operator that enjoys Mother Nature, we want to hear from you!
Retirees, Part-timers, Veterans all welcome!
Send resume to email@example.com
At Manderley we are a Team. We support one another and work together to succeed.