Seeking Reliable Full-Time TRACTOR OPERATOR for our fast paced seasonal business.
Experienced EQUIPMENT OPERATOR skills?
Are you SAFETY conscious?
Do you understand the importance of QUALITY ASSURANCE?
Working from our rural Moose Creek Production Centre, with the ability to work night shifts, 6 days a week, 50-60 hrs. a week, you have an eye for details while being responsible for the safe operation of farm equipment when working on different aspects of the farm.
Manderley is offering $15-18/hr based on experience, plus a night shift premium.
- Operating Industrial/Farm Equipment as assigned
- Basic maintenance of equipment (circle checks, cleaning, etc.)
- Ensure safe operation at all times
- Fill in necessary paperwork for reporting on farm inputs/sightings/results
- Heavy Machinery or Farm Equipment experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Detail oriented
- Flexible, team player
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
Landscape or agricultural experience an asset. Bilingualism an asset. Farm is in a remote location with no bus routes, must have own vehicle.
If you’re a skillful operator that thrives in a fast paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Manderley we are a Team. We support one another and work together to succeed.